SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Join us now
Guest Becky

What's for Supper?

1 hour ago, deade said:

You know it is all faked, right?

So are movies and TV series nevertheless I am still entertained.  Who ever said something has to be real to be enjoyed?

deade
1 hour ago, Becky said:

I bet you dont even believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny  😡

I guess my widowed mother was a realist, she never told us any fairy tales. She had so much family dying around her, she could barely keep up. It is a shame about wrestling because in school it is still a real sport. What turns me off is they are not even very good at faking it.   :RpS_thumbdn:

Guest Becky

Last night was grilled salmon. Fluffy rice . I have good luck with rice. Glazed carrots again, A second side of bacon fried cabbage . 

Guest Becky
1 minute ago, deade said:

I guess my widowed mother was a realist, she never told us any fairy tales. She had so much family dying around her, she could barely keep up. It is a shame about wrestling because in school it is still a real sport. What turns me off is they are not even very good at faking it.   :RpS_thumbdn:

I enjoy real wresting .. I grew up on Bible stories we did not have the golden book fair tales. years back some one would have caught me watching roller derby,,, 

Tonight we had a cross between chili beans and soup. John wanted corn chips so no cornbread.   Cornbread and bacon fried cabbage is showing my country side,  

8 hours ago, deade said:

Opinions vary.

Guest Becky

New England style Clam Chowder . 

Way inland in California the clams are canned.

Some day  i hope to make some from total scratch. 

deade

Fish and chips, mixed veggies and a tossed salad.

awesome-smiley-emoticon.gif.5a68b243c8abe6ab1523bc3d1d3f3a03.gif

Guest Becky

Been thinking about wanting some deep fried fish...  we eat a lot of grilled salmon which is healthy ,  Some times healthy is a four letter word 😝

GaoLu

All this, just when I found out I need to get my cholesterol down.  Guess it will be...blechhhh... spinach. 

Let me try again. 

I am so thankful for spinach!  

Guest Becky

Because i am patching and painting in the kitchen we had digiorno pizza  added some sausage, peppers and onion.. Not bad. 

Matthew A.Duvall
On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 7:06 PM, Becky said:

We all eat , some of us cook .

Tonight we had braised bone in beef short ribs.  Simmered with potatoes and carrots . Not my photo 

image.png.e1ca4d018223dcea3cfff0cd51e04f64.png 

Any one else cook ? 

If they didn't make frozen dinners I'd starve to death ! Seriously .......  M

Guest Becky

A few years back maybe about 20. I was in a no one really hurt car wreck. Son and i were heading to work a young ( our insurance sales guy daughter)girl on her way to high school made a left turn when she should not have done so. For lunch at work those little 'TV dinner" lunches work great. I did not have my seat belt on. My head hit the review mirror it is trickling blood down my face. In the instant that can seem so long at a time like that i noticed this STUFF all over the front of me in my lap i thought it was my brain . In reality was the little frozen lasagna lunch. . Just 7 staples in my dumb head. 

deade

I just tried a Boston Market dinner of Swedish meatballs with noodles with a side of mixed frozen veggies. It wasn't bad. Nothing like my homemade Swedish meatballs, but okay for a quick Sabbath meal. Church was swell today.    :RpS_thumbsup:

Guest Becky

The preacher (dad) gets invited out to Sunday dinner often,,, One  i will never forget was the best chicken a dumplings ever! Yikes 63 years ago ....

Guest Becky
On 2/22/2019 at 7:14 PM, Matthew Duvall said:

If they didn't make frozen dinners I'd starve to death ! Seriously .......  M

Tell us about which ones ya like best.  

deade
11 hours ago, Becky said:

The preacher (dad) gets invited out to Sunday dinner often,,, One  i will never forget was the best chicken a dumplings ever! Yikes 63 years ago ....

Speaking of chicken 'n dumplings: I like the kind I make--the soft fluffy dumplings. The style some make here in Oklahoma are more like homemade noodles than dumplings. They roll them flat then cook them and they stay flat. I haven't made any for a while, I need to do something about that.   :classic_smile:

Guest Becky

I cheat mine start with Bisquick.. soft fluffy ones ... That would be chicken and noodles thats good too. 

deade
2 hours ago, Becky said:

I cheat mine start with Bisquick.. soft fluffy ones ... That would be chicken and noodles thats good too. 

Yes, Bisquick is good for dumplings. It saves having to cut the shortening into the flour.

Guest Becky
On 2/15/2019 at 12:43 AM, GaoLu said:

All this, just when I found out I need to get my cholesterol down.  Guess it will be...blechhhh... spinach. 

Let me try again. 

I am so thankful for spinach!  

oatmeal is goof for lowering cholesterol ... I make killer oatmeal cookies 🙂

Guest Becky

To night was left over steak. Kinda swimming in garlic butter 🙂

That was so simple i mixed up a batch of tapioca .. love it still warm 

Guest Becky

Today it is chicken~n~dumplins ... took the frozen chicken parts i dont fry and souped them up ... Good ol bisquick dumplins will soon be hitting the pot.