SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Join us now
AWorkInProgress

Prayer request - find a new church

AWorkInProgress

Good evening,

My wife and I are been without a church for about a year now. We were part of a church home group until I got my new job last year. My work schedule had me working on Sundays, by the time I got my schedule changed. The leaders of our church group wanted to step down. We tried to go to the only local reformed church in the area. Yet I am a mess by Sunday rolls around, so it doesn't work. (lot more back story, but that is for another day)

We are going back to Friday/Saturdays off, and we will try for Saturday night services. I am so done being on our own. Please pray we find a new church that the Lord wants us to be at. I so miss being part of something bigger than ourselves.  :(

Thanks for taking the time to read this and your prayers!

• Praying 1
  • Love 1

TonyT

Praying.

ConfessionalLutheran

Prayers for a steady church home for you and your wife are on the ascent.

Knotical

Are there no other reformed churches in your area?  In the meantime I am sure we can recommend some solid preachers you could download sermons from, in addition to being a good online community ourselves.

Matthew A.Duvall
On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 12:53 AM, AWorkInProgress said:

Good evening,

My wife and I are been without a church for about a year now. We were part of a church home group until I got my new job last year. My work schedule had me working on Sundays, by the time I got my schedule changed. The leaders of our church group wanted to step down. We tried to go to the only local reformed church in the area. Yet I am a mess by Sunday rolls around, so it doesn't work. (lot more back story, but that is for another day)

We are going back to Friday/Saturdays off, and we will try for Saturday night services. I am so done being on our own. Please pray we find a new church that the Lord wants us to be at. I so miss being part of something bigger than ourselves.  :(

Thanks for taking the time to read this and your prayers!

Praying on the promise left us by our Lord Jesus Christ. " If you shall abide in My word, you are My disciples  indeed. .And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free ." John 8:31,32. This empathizes the fact that there are churches that teach a message of absolute truth that we can leave with the fact that we have heard something to build our faith upon. But I have seen churches that simply fill the time gap with messages that are as dull as they are worthless .       M