SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Join us now
William

Complaints Department

William
Staff

Our new Complaints Department is located in the "TOS" menu option. Please feel free to step up to the Complaints and Whining Microphone.

https://www.sovereigngracesingles.com/complaints-department/

12 minutes ago, William said:

Our new Complaints Department is located in the "TOS" menu option.

My complaint is that we have a complaints department.

Faber

My complaint is that I don't have anything to complain about.

• Haha 1

I have to complain there are no new Rick Astly videos.

Becky
Staff

image.png.28e39b01db0f885044212c6c9e2c9bd1.png

• Haha 1

Silas

I hear crickets. 😉

• Toast 1

William
Staff
47 minutes ago, Silas said:

I hear crickets. 😉

It's the only place we give everyone open microphone to say whatever they want and nobody wants to say anything now they've an open mic.

• Haha 1

th1bill

William, the last time anyone turned me loose on an open mike it took better than 25 years to get it loose from my sweaty palms... are you real sure about this?

• Like 1

Antus67

Being a new member I find nothing to complain about as this Forum is following the Word of God and teaching what is important and that is Gods will in our life

• Like 1
  • Love 1

William
Staff
Just now, Antus67 said:

Being a new member I find nothing to complain about as this Forum is following the Word of God and teaching what is important and that is Gods will in our life

Thank you. And if you do stumble across something we appreciate constructive criticism.

If you haven't actually visited our complaints department I encourage you to do so as it is meant to bring a little humor and lighten the mood: https://www.christforums.com/complaints-department/

God bless,

William

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Antus67 said:

Being a new member I find nothing to complain about...

Give us time.

Dean Scott
Staff
On 9/2/2019 at 5:41 PM, William said:

Our new Complaints Department is located in the "TOS" menu option. Please feel free to step up to the Complaints and Whining Microphone.

https://www.christforums.com/complaints-department/

My wife and I visited her parents for Christmas a few days ago and we went for a walk on an old railroad bridge.

A small flock of geese flew over and they sounded EXACTLY like this!! 

I started to LOL!

• Haha 1

Dean Scott
Staff

I think William has LOTS to complain about now!

Dean Scott
Staff
On 9/2/2019 at 6:03 PM, Origen said:

Mary1577979507

Hi,

Thank you for the revamped site :).

My only issue is how to navigate members search. I preferred it when we could just scroll and click, (say ) UK and everyone in the UK on this site would appear. Now, you have to add “miles” this takes a lot longer. Could you please look at that. Thanks a bunch 🙂 

Dean Scott
Staff

Mary...

Thank-you for your Feedback. I will pass this on to SGS' webmaster if he hasn't read it already!

Dean

TheFiveSolas
On 9/2/2019 at 6:03 PM, Origen said:

Wow! This song brings back school dance memories so many years ago. 

Dean Scott
Staff

Mary...

Me too! Crazy memories but not from High School... lol.

Hey, have you been using SGS much? Finding search easier?

William, SGS' webmaster, has been adding lots of very helpful FAQs!

Dean

Jerrbears

Thanks for the new site. I liked being able to click "photos", and be able to see a member's pics.

Any update on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work!

Edited by Jerrbears

William
Staff
38 minutes ago, Jerrbears said:

Thanks for the new site. I liked being able to click "photos", and be able to see a member's pics.

Any update on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work!

Going to any member's profile, pictures uploaded by the member are either shown on their wall as status update or the album tab if they've created an album. Many members have yet to upload or create an album which instructions are in the FAQs. I see that you successfully created an album [great job]. The album shows in your profile. There are a couple of ways of doing things now on the new SGS rather than only 1 way on the old SGS. We now have wall status updates where pictures can be fed onto the wall or as you have accomplished thus far by creating an album all to yourself. We can also add descriptions and comment as well as react to pictures. The added options are incredible considered to that of the old site. 

I also see you created and uploaded videos for a youtube channel etc Jerrbears. Nice touch. 

Albums.thumb.jpg.575fb2f59e7ae97f9ab5a9f6d4bf7141.jpg

• Like 1

Jerrbears

Thanks.

• Love 1

Mary1577979507

@Dean Scott  Still same issue with members search. If only the previous search option was also made available. 

William
Staff
2 hours ago, Mary1577979507 said:

@Dean Scott  Still same issue with members search. If only the previous search option was also made available. 

If wanting to pull up an entire area of people with the least amount of actual member input the best place is the Member's Map. 

The search option you speak of is available, however, the design of our new search engine has a location radius that actually works. You have to put in the mile radius of your search. Type 500 for 500 miles etc. 

I apologize to you if that seemingly takes too long to type 500 or whatever mile radius based on the area you want to search from. It is the design of the search engine. 

We can put in a future design request and possibly automatically input the location of the searcher and just config a default radius of say 50 miles. That though still isn't what you want. If someone for example has a desire in moving to location Z from X they now have the option of putting in location Z instead of only X and performing a search. That wasn't available on the old site but now on this new site we not only have the ability to do what you are ultimately doing but what others want in regard to searching other areas. 

chicagogal2019

Hi! When looking at the Member Search, I would like to have the ability to 'Sort By' last logged-in date. Do you think that might be possible? Also, is it possible, when using the Advanced Search feature, to be able to put in an Age range (i.e. 30-35)? Thanks!!

• Toast 1

William
Staff
4 hours ago, chicagogal2019 said:

I would like to have the ability to 'Sort By' last logged-in date. Do you think that might be possible? Also, is it possible, when using the Advanced Search feature, to be able to put in an Age range (i.e. 30-35)?

Both are possible and both are currently being implemented. 

Thank you for your suggestion and your patience as SGS attempts to satisfy more member requests.

God bless,

William

• Toast 2