SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Join us now
Guest William

Complaints Department

Wull

When you click to view the full list of people who have viewed your profile, you get a blank page.....

Guest William
5 hours ago, Wull said:

When you click to view the full list of people who have viewed your profile, you get a blank page.....

Yes, this is under development at this time. Thank you for the bug report!

On 1/14/2020 at 8:01 AM, chicagogal2019 said:

Hi! When looking at the Member Search, I would like to have the ability to 'Sort By' last logged-in date. Do you think that might be possible? Also, is it possible, when using the Advanced Search feature, to be able to put in an Age range (i.e. 30-35)? Thanks!!

Age range on search page is now available. Please NOTE everyone that the search page is a pre-visual [not final rendition] of the search page to provide functionality testing. The search page is under development at this very moment. 

PlaneGuy79

I want to complain, ha! 

Why SGS forum doesn't have a "arguments department"??

If on any particular day I have needs to have an argument with someone, why is this not an option? I need to have this feature, and I expect to find someone there 24 hours a day,  always willing to have an argument with me, or with other 'argumenters' out therr on such a channel. 

I'd call it, "The Argument Board". 

😉

Guest William
1 hour ago, PlaneGuy79 said:

I want to complain, ha! 

Why SGS forum doesn't have a "arguments department"??

If on any particular day I have needs to have an argument with someone, why is this not an option? I need to have this feature, and I expect to find someone there 24 hours a day,  always willing to have an argument with me, or with other 'argumenters' out therr on such a channel. 

I'd call it, "The Argument Board". 

😉

Are you looking for employment? I suggest applying to @Dean Scott

PlaneGuy79
On 1/15/2020 at 10:00 PM, William said:

Are you looking for employment? I suggest applying to @Dean Scott

Is you seeking an argument or is this a real job offer? How much y'all pay? Eh? 😋

Jayellec

I appreciate the mission of this site and the godly character, but this site is too hard to use. I signed up for the three-month today. Is there any way I can get a refund? Thanks!

Edited by Jayellec
  • Like 1

atpollard
1 hour ago, Jayellec said:

I appreciate the mission of this site and the godly character, but this site is too hard to use. I signed up for the three-month today. Is there any way I can get a refund? Thanks!

I can’t help with the refund question, but I can offer some advice about using the site.  Here are two options to try based on your preference:

1. Select the ACTIVITY button at the top.  Scroll down the “Active” topics until you find something that sounds like it might interest you, then select it.  You can read the conversation and post your thoughts.

2. Select theFORUMS button at the top and scroll down the different groupings until you find a broad subject that you are looking for.  One choice is the LOUNGE for just general chatting, or an INTRODUCTION section for talking about yourself or reading about someone else, or there is a section specifically dedicated to DATING if that is your interest.  Once you select the general section that matches your interest, then you can pick a topic to read and post on.

If you are trying to do something specific, just ask.  There are lots of people that will offer advice and instruction.  
It might seem intimidating, but it isn’t that hard once you get a few pointers to where you need to be to find what you are looking for.

Jayellec

Thank you. I still need a refund. Who do I get in touch with about that? If I can't get a refund I'm filing a complaint with the TN Dept of Commerce and Insurance. Sorry to be rude! This site is too hard to use, several functions aren't working, work in progress, etc.

Dean Scott
Staff
41 minutes ago, Jayellec said:

Thank you. I still need a refund. Who do I get in touch with about that? If I can't get a refund I'm filing a complaint with the TN Dept of Commerce and Insurance. Sorry to be rude! This site is too hard to use, several functions aren't working, work in progress, etc.

Jayellec...

Your payment has been fully refunded.

I am VERY sorry this is not functioning well. We are still working on it and due to things beyond my control we are still having problems.

In Christ Alone...

Dean Scott

Guest Becky

The site is in transformation/migration  a little patience can go a long way .  Yes new things can be hard to lean. Consider moving your whole household, We do our best to  make the move as smooth as possible yet moving is difficult . The children get grumpy because they are leaving friends , getting antiquated with new neighbors is hard for some folks . Not every house has the light switches in the 'proper' place. . And for any one who has lived in a home though out  renovations please consider this is where we are for a short  time. .  The new kitchen will be worth the trouble 🙂

atpollard
6 hours ago, Jayellec said:

I am glad you got your refund.

If I could offer a suggestion, try the “free” membership just to see what happens around here as they work out the bugs.

PS.  If you are anywhere near Cleveland, TN ... I have kin in your neck of the woods. Arthur in Florida says “Hello” to the Stones up in Tennessee.

Edited by atpollard

ReformedGuy101

William,

How about adding a "THE MOST IMPORTANT THING I'M LOOKING FOR IN A PERSON..." box so you can put some general statements at what is the mate you are looking for?

Guest Becky

This is from the Profile questions , Seems to me this covers your request .

Describe the character and personality traits you enjoy in another person? What are yours?

ReformedGuy101
10 minutes ago, Becky said:

This is from the Profile questions , Seems to me this covers your request .

That sounded generic to me, it could be as friends or who you like to hang out. 

Edited by ReformedGuy101

KSNJ

Don't know if it's a possibility, but it would be really helpful if the ages of new members who just joined could be posted alongside their username in the "Latest Registered Members" list as they were in the old SGS.

• Like 1

Wull

Some folks' ages are currently listed as "0". Didn't realise how precocious some American youngsters are 😂

• Like 1

Wull
On 1/15/2020 at 1:29 PM, Wull said:

Update - it only shows a few people.....

Dean Scott
Staff
10 hours ago, KSNJ said:

Don't know if it's a possibility, but it would be really helpful if the ages of new members who just joined could be posted alongside their username in the "Latest Registered Members" list as they were in the old SGS.

I will pass these suggestions to SGS' webmaster.

I want you to know they have not fallen on deaf ears!

Dean

6 hours ago, Wull said:

Update - it only shows a few people.....

Wull...

There are many tweeks needed and I'm passing this very valuable feedback to SGS' webmaster.

Thank-you for letting me know your observations.

Dean

• Like 1

Wull

More of a suggestion than a grumpy complaint.....

There doesn't seem to be any way for two non-paying members to express even the slightest interest in each other (apart from constantly visiting each other's profile!).

If a paying member were able to send messages, even if non-paying members weren't able to read received messages, it would help to bring potential couples together - AND increase revenue for the site. Those actively searching would be more inclined to pay for membership, as they would be able to initiate contact with anyone, and those who are more passive would, in some cases, be prepared to pay for membership if they knew that someone had expressed interest.

One other website, which is normally almost completely inaccessible to those whose paid membership has lapsed, regularly offers those members one or two free days - giving an opportunity to reply to a received message, as well as the ability to use the rest of the site.

Hope this helps

Dean Scott
Staff

Wull...

I've spent lots of time on the phone and online with Johnny, SGS' New webmaster and he is taking ALL of your and others' feedback VERY seriously and sees it an VERY valuable!!!

I want to say a VERY Sincere "Thank-you"! to you and all of the others who have been so patient with SGS. 

He immediately agreed with me 100% that your feedback will NOT be ignored and WILL be acted upon asap... he is working on them as I type. If possible, the fixes and improvements suggested can be done, they will be!

In Christ Alone...

Dean

• Best Answer 1

Wull

No bother!