SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Join us now
E Morales

Hello from Central Florida - E Morales

Any other Independent Baptist Here?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Any other Independent Baptist Here?

• Yes, I am a Independent Baptist
    • No, I am not a Independent Baptist (other)
    • No, I am a Protestant

E Morales

I am a Independent Baptist, born again, and saved by the Grace of God. Where? 1987 New Testament Baptist Church, East Hartford CT. They planted this here seed, that speaks to you today.

Edwin Morales   Posted 9/17/2019 

Statement of My and we believe in Faith

We Are Baptist 

By this we mean that we hold to the historic beliefs and practices which have prevailed among Baptists from the time of Jesus. In every period of time, since Christ established His church during His earthly ministry, there have been churches who were Baptist in faith and practice. They did not always wear the name Baptist, but they believed and practiced Baptist doctrine, which is none other than Bible doctrine.

We Are Fundamental

By this we mean, that we accept the so-called fundamentals of the faith as opposed to modernism which denies the fundamentals of the faith. We believe in the verbal inspiration of the Scriptures, the Genesis account of creation, the Virgin Birth of Christ, His sinless life, His blood atonement, His glorious bodily resurrection, His ascension, and His second coming.

We Are Missionary

Every true New Testament Baptist Church should be missionary. Jesus gave the command to His Church in Matt. 28:18-20, that they were to teach all nations.He also said, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creatureâ (Mark 16:15). He also said, ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth (Acts 1:8). If people are to be saved, they must hear the Word of God. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!… So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God (Romans 10:13-15,17). To be obedient to Christ, we must send missionaries to the foreign field, while we are missionaries on the home field.

We Are Independent

We are not independent to do as we please, but we are independent and unaffiliated, in order that we might do as God pleases. God forbid that we should ever want to be independent from God. We are not affiliated with nor do we belong to any association or convention. Jesus established the local New Testament Church, and we do not believe that He established any convention or association to lord it over the churches. It is our contention that a true church cannot scriptural join anything nor become affiliated with any outside religious organization.

Churches may work together in the work of Christ, but should beware of entangling alliances which bring them under the domination of boards and denominational secretaries. Conventions, associations, and other like denominational organizations are usually started by men of good faith, but they enter into such organizations without one verse of Scriptural authority. Eventually these extra-Scriptural organizations become the citadels of compromise and doctrinal laxness, with an insatiable desire to dominate and lord it over the churches.

The Glory Land Website has no paying sponsors, or do I rent any spaces here.

The Glory Land Website is strictly Non for Profit.

My Lord Jesus, will provide me with the funds needed to keep it online.

Thank you for visiting, please come back again, and copy any of our pages or Links

THEGLORYLAND.COM

Painting by Inmate no longer at John E. Polk Correctional Facility Seminole County Sheriff Office   Sanford Florida Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things...

E. Morales, Admin. Director       TGL Since 2007      

• Like 1

Guest William

Hello @E Morales!!!

Welcome to CF and thank you posting an introduction and your statement of faith!

God bless,

William

atpollard

Greetings and YAY, another Baptist!

Here is to hoping that you are not one of those "KJV is the only inspired translation" Baptists. 🙂

• Like 1

E Morales
1 hour ago, atpollard said:

Greetings and YAY, another Baptist!

Here is to hoping that you are not one of those "KJV is the only inspired translation" Baptists. 🙂

Hah hah, you mentioned one of the best bible available in English the KJV, given to mankind. Good eye, I'm KJV preferred, and the Reina Valera in Spanish.  🙂

Faber

Welcome to ChristForums EM. 

• Like 1

Guest theophilus

Welcome to the forum.  I agree with the teachings of independent Baptist churches but for a long time I was a member of a Bible church, which was a Baptist church in everything except name.  I choose a church on the basis of what it teaches rather than on whether it bears the name Baptist.

Now I attend an Assembly of God because I don't have a car and there are no Baptist churches within walking distance of where I live.  I'm 78 years old so for me walking distance is a lot less than it was when I was younger.

E Morales
4 minutes ago, theophilus said:

Welcome to the forum.  I agree with the teachings of independent Baptist churches but for a long time I was a member of a Bible church, which was a Baptist church in everything except name.  I choose a church on the basis of what it teaches rather than on whether it bears the name Baptist.

Now I attend an Assembly of God because I don't have a car and there are no Baptist churches within walking distance of where I live.  I'm 78 years old so for me walking distance is a lot less than it was when I was younger.

Salvation did not come to the baptist only, but to all Gentiles that believe. Enjoy your worship

deade

Hello E Morales, welcome to ChristForums! I guess I missed you joining for a while.

hello-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif.a2daa490776028f103fca81865d73d12.gif

6a5bcad37bbf9973402890f576a260d1.gif

• Like 1