SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Join us now
Sign in to follow this  
davy

Premillinialism Does Not Automatically Mean Dispensationalism

davy

Don't let those on doctrines of men confuse you brethren. Not all who believe in Jesus' return to start His future "thousand years" reign believe the Plymouth Brethren and John Darby principles of Dispensationalism.

I do not believe in a Pre-tribulational Rapture, which was first preached in the Edward Irving church in 1830's Great Britain, and furthered by John Darby who left his earlier post-tribulation belief. Yet I believe when our Lord Jesus returns is when His Millennial reign will begin, as written. But I believe Jesus will return at the end of the great tribulation, not before it like those on a pre-trib belief do.

Darby's Dispensationalism is designed to support the pre-trib rapture theory. It preaches a division between national Israel and Christ's Church, when there was no such division preached by our Lord Jesus and His Apostles.

Those on men's doctrines also wrongly use a term like Futurism to try and categorize those who also believe a Post-tribulational coming of our Lord Jesus as Dispensationalists. Such attempts show Biblical ignorance and instead a love for the leaven doctrines of men. I've been accused of being a Futurist many times just because I still believe that our Lord Jesus' 2nd coming will be a literal bodily coming still in the future. I mean come on, there's still a lot of Bible prophecy that is yet future. That doesn't mean someone is a Futurist like the term was used to apply to Darbyites and Dispensationalists!

Men's seminary doctrines are full of leaven, and the Bible student will never come to God's Truth in His Word using their systems.

Guest theophilus
21 hours ago, davy said:

It preaches a division between national Israel and Christ's Church, when there was no such division preached by our Lord Jesus and His Apostles.

National Israel rejected Jesus as its king.  The disciples understood that this rejection didn't mean the end of Israel as a nation.  Their final question before his ascension was, “Lord, will you at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?”  Jesus never said that their belief in the restoration of Israel was wrong; he just said we are not to know the time it will take place.  If you want to understand this subject better I suggest that you study chapters 9 to 11 of Romans.

davy
3 hours ago, theophilus said:

National Israel rejected Jesus as its king.  The disciples understood that this rejection didn't mean the end of Israel as a nation.  Their final question before his ascension was, “Lord, will you at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?”  Jesus never said that their belief in the restoration of Israel was wrong; he just said we are not to know the time it will take place.  If you want to understand this subject better I suggest that you study chapters 9 to 11 of Romans.

No, only an unbelieving remnant of the 'house of Judah' rejected, and still rejects our Lord Jesus Christ. The majority of the children of Israel were not even present in Judea at our Lord Jesus' 1st coming. Many of the scattered majority of the house of Judah and house of Israel have believed on Christ Jesus, and make up a sizeable amount of Christ's many-membered body of believers today. I believe it's actually you that needs to look at Romans 9 and 11 more closely.

For example, in Romans 9, Apostle Paul quoted from the Book of Hosea to Roman Gentile Christians. Thing is, the Book of Hosea was written mainly about and to the ten tribes of the house of Israel who at that time was a separate kingdom apart from the Jews and was doing idol worship. But a prophecy in final for the ten tribes was given there which Apostle Paul quoted to Gentile believers on Christ in Romans 9. In essence, Paul showed he was well aware of the scattering of the ten tribed house of Israel, and how many of them would become part of Christ's Church.

So how are you going to have an isolated national Israel on earth, and the Church residing in Heaven after Christ's return if the majority of the seed of Israel make up Christ's Church?