Jump to content

SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Join us now
E Morales

Christians Voting For Liberals

Recommended Posts

Guest
13 minutes ago, E Morales said:

I watch and see these Countries on T.V, and all I see is rocks and dirt. Where is the milk and honey these days? The large fruits and vegetables, and water.

That has nothing to do with what you said earlier.

 

You stated:

1 hour ago, E Morales said:

All Arab and Muslin Countries .

 

Share this post


Link to post
E Morales
2 minutes ago, Origen said:

That has nothing to do with what you said earlier.

 

You stated:

 

Yes forgive me, I jump all over the place.This post is about liberals, need to turn back into subject. Christians that are lost liberals.

Share this post


Link to post
FalconMan

Nobody in good conscious as a Christian can vote for a liberal, unless as stated it is an intent to minimize liberalism.  Also, there is no moral, Christian, or biblical obligation for the US to support any other country, including Israel.

Share this post


Link to post
Ben Asher
On 10/19/2019 at 5:54 AM, Becky said:

There is not a person in power that God has not placed there.

 

Rom 13:1  Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 
I believe some are put in our faces to bring us to our knees. All are there because of prayer in one way or another a lack of prayer ? 

At my age i remember Christians turning their backs on government because the Rapture was coming soon. God told us to occupy , occupy does not mean set on a log and do nothing. 

Excellent point @Becky !

During former President Obama's term it would seem that many conservative American Christian forgot about the aforementioned verse (as well the rest of the chapter) And they are now again!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest William
2 hours ago, FalconMan said:

Nobody in good conscious as a Christian can vote for a liberal, unless as stated it is an intent to minimize liberalism.  Also, there is no moral, Christian, or biblical obligation for the US to support any other country, including Israel.

It is 10:37 at the close of our Sarcasm Monday. And I just want to say that it appears we are in the same theological camp. 

 

clapping applause GIF

1 minute ago, Ben Asher said:

Excellent point @Becky !

During former President Obama's term it would seem that many conservative American Christian forgot about the aforementioned verse (as well the rest of the chapter) And they are now again!

 

 

You mean a Liberal pulled out of context [immediate, broad, or historical] and isolated a sentence in order to make the text say what they wanted?

 

donald trump applause GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Ben Asher
39 minutes ago, William said:

You mean a Liberal pulled out of context [immediate, broad, or historical] and isolated a sentence in order to make the text say what they wanted?

Maybe, but really I just think that Christians forgot about the sovereignty of God then and they are doing it again right now as we speak and probably tomorrow as well.

Edited by Ben Asher

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Becky
9 hours ago, Ben Asher said:

Maybe, but really I just think that Christians forgot about the sovereignty of God then and they are doing it again right now as we speak and probably tomorrow as well.

The liberals can not forget what they will not know . 

Share this post


Link to post
Ben Asher
35 minutes ago, Becky said:

The liberals can not forget what they will not know . 

Sure, no one who is Biblical illiterate can forget something in Biblical literature they never studied and in that regard neither the liberals nor the conservatives fare much better for both seem to run around like chickens with their heads cut off whenever someone they do not like or fear is in office. So It would seem that both the liberals and the conservatives failed to take in to consideration the sovereignty of God and instead embraced fear rather than faith. At, least this is how things seem from my vantage point outside of the states.

 

I believe it was God's will for both Obama and now Trump to be president of the U.S.A, Do, I know all the reasons why? No, of course not but I believe if it was not God's will then neither one of them could have become President of the U.S.A.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Knotical

Should Trump survive this whole impeachment witch hunt and head toward a successful reelection, he better surround himself with people he can truly trust.  I know a lot of people may joke about this, but he could be a prime candidate for something untowards to happen to either himself or his family, or both.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
FalconMan
On 11/5/2019 at 10:22 AM, Ben Asher said:

Sure, no one who is Biblical illiterate can forget something in Biblical literature they never studied and in that regard neither the liberals nor the conservatives fare much better for both seem to run around like chickens with their heads cut off whenever someone they do not like or fear is in office. So It would seem that both the liberals and the conservatives failed to take in to consideration the sovereignty of God and instead embraced fear rather than faith. At, least this is how things seem from my vantage point outside of the states.

Are you equating Democrat = Liberal and Republican = Conservative?  I would agree with you in the sense of restating with Democrat/Republican, but not those who hold Liberal/Conservative ideology, mainly on the point that many Republicans are actually liberals, and they are playing the power game instead of the political ideology game, which would then stem into the spiritual realm.

Share this post


Link to post
Ben Asher
9 hours ago, FalconMan said:

Are you equating Democrat = Liberal and Republican = Conservative?

Actually no, rather I am equating what some Christian who are liberal/progressive do with some Christians who are conservative do. And, that being that both types of American Christians appear to me to lack faith in sovereignty of God when it comes whoever is currently in the white-house.

Share this post


Link to post
E Morales
On 11/4/2019 at 9:49 PM, FalconMan said:

Nobody in good conscious as a Christian can vote for a liberal, unless as stated it is an intent to minimize liberalism.  Also, there is no moral, Christian, or biblical obligation for the US to support any other country, including Israel.

I thought it said in the Bible, those that bless Israel shall also be bless. It’s not a obligation, but who doesn’t want to be bless by God?

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Becky

Who / What is Israel?  

The boundaries of today Israel are not those of God. 

The Israelites were a nation while in Babylon captivity , Let me ask does a group of peoples need land to be a nation ? 

 

Heb 12:22  But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 
Heb 12:23  To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 
Heb 12:24  And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. 
 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest theophilus
15 hours ago, Becky said:

Who / What is Israel?  

The boundaries of today Israel are not those of God. 

The Israelites were a nation while in Babylon captivity , Let me ask does a group of peoples need land to be a nation ?

It is possible to be a nation without possessing land, but God promised Abraham that his descendants would possess the land.  The church is the spiritual Israel but not all of God's promises are fulfilled in us.  His promises will be fulfilled during the Millennium when Jesus reigns in Jerusalem as king of the Jews. 

Share this post


Link to post
E Morales
54 minutes ago, theophilus said:

It is possible to be a nation without possessing land, but God promised Abraham that his descendants would possess the land.  The church is the spiritual Israel but not all of God's promises are fulfilled in us.  His promises will be fulfilled during the Millennium when Jesus reigns in Jerusalem as king of the Jews. 

King of the Jews, and of us the Gentiles...  : )

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Becky
1 hour ago, theophilus said:

It is possible to be a nation without possessing land, but God promised Abraham that his descendants would possess the land.  The church is the spiritual Israel but not all of God's promises are fulfilled in us.  His promises will be fulfilled during the Millennium when Jesus reigns in Jerusalem as king of the Jews. 

 God keeps His promises so why do they not have the land God gave to Abraham today? 

 

Gen 15:18  In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates: 
Gen 17:7  And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. 


Gal 3:7  Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. 
Gal 3:8  And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. 
Gal 3:9  So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham. 
 

Gal 3:16  Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Becky
30 minutes ago, E Morales said:

King of the Jews, and of us the Gentiles...  : )

Scripture tells me gentiles are heathens  . I am a child of the King . He is my Father. Are we not born again? 

1Pe_1:23  Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 

Luk_11:17  But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth. Why divide God's kids into different groups . 

Jesus tells us in numerous scriptures His Kingdom is 'at hand" 

Mat 10:7  And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 

God tells us exactly what His kingdom is:Rom 14:17  For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. 

 For some reason we chose to ignore Romans 14:17  it just does not fit the dispensational view. For some reason it does not matter that God's says 'His Kingdom is....... in the Holy Ghost. We want His Kingdom to be what we want it to be. Like a kingdom out of a fairy tale with a castle and chair. We choose not to understand He is beyond our human mind. 
 

 

 

 

Probably from G1486; a race (as of the same habit), that is, a tribe; specifically a foreign (non-Jewish) one (usually by implication pagan): - Gentile, heathen, nation, people.
 

Share this post


Link to post
E Morales
20 minutes ago, Becky said:

Scripture tells me gentiles are heathens  . I am a child of the King . He is my Father. Are we not born again? 

1Pe_1:23  Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 

Luk_11:17  But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth. Why divide God's kids into different groups . 

Jesus tells us in numerous scriptures His Kingdom is 'at hand" 

Mat 10:7  And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 

God tells us exactly what His kingdom is:Rom 14:17  For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. 

 For some reason we chose to ignore Romans 14:17  it just does not fit the dispensational view. For some reason it does not matter that God's says 'His Kingdom is....... in the Holy Ghost. We want His Kingdom to be what we want it to be. Like a kingdom out of a fairy tale with a castle and chair. We choose not to understand He is beyond our human mind. 
 

 

 

 

Probably from G1486; a race (as of the same habit), that is, a tribe; specifically a foreign (non-Jewish) one (usually by implication pagan): - Gentile, heathen, nation, people.
 

I mentioned gentiles, these are those  not all that found salvation, believe in Jesus as Lord and savior.  

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
31 minutes ago, Becky said:

I am a child of the King .

YES!!!  EXACTLY!!!


YOU ARE a child (the seed) of Abraham according to Paul (Gal.  3:7, 29).  And as a child of Abraham through faith YOU ARE an HEIR according to promise given to Abraham (Gal. 3:29, 4:7).  Thus you are no outsider or second class citizen to the Jewish race but a full-fledged member of the covenant made with Abraham.  Paul says it clearly but no one seem to want to believe it.  "There is neither Jew nor Greek... ...for you are all one in Christ Jesus" (Gal. 3:28).

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Becky
1 hour ago, E Morales said:

King of the Jews, and of us the Gentiles...  : )

 

2 minutes ago, E Morales said:

I mentioned gentiles, these are those  not all that found salvation, believe in Jesus as Lord and savior.  

In my understanding  the 2 above quotes contradict each other   SPLANE please

 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest William

What is interesting to me is how persons try to establish their identity in ethnicity or geography and in a land grab evidence that earthly possession as the people of God.  What good is it if we receive all things in our possession but lose our souls in the process? That is, reject the very hand which blesses us?

 

In Jeremiah 32 a lot of people believe that the gathering of Israel was a prophecy fulfilled when the Jews returned to an area and established the state of Israel. Pure selectivity as dwelling in safety [bold] has never occurred in the history of the state of Israel. 

 

Also note what God provides to the faithful remnant through regeneration of the Holy Spirit ~ Fear [bold underline]. 

 

Jeremiah 32:36-40  "Now therefore thus says the LORD, the God of Israel, concerning this city of which you say, 'It is given into the hand of the king of Babylon by sword, by famine, and by pestilence': 37  Behold, I will gather them from all the countries to which I drove them in my anger and my wrath and in great indignation. I will bring them back to this place, and I will make them dwell in safety. 38  And they shall be my people, and I will be their God.  39  I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear me forever, for their own good and the good of their children after them. 40  I will make with them an everlasting covenant, that I will not turn away from doing good to them. And I will put the fear of me in their hearts, that they may not turn from me. 

 

Ezekiel 36:25-27 25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. 26 And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules.

  1. John 3:5 Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
  2. John 13:8 "Never shall You wash my feet!" Peter told Him. Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, you have no part with Me."
  3. Titus 3:5 He saved us, not by the righteous deeds we had done, but according to His mercy, through the washing of new birth and renewal by the Holy Spirit.

In my mind many make the same mistake towards the Jews as they do the Gentiles. Not by blood, that is, neither blood of the Jews nor Gentiles but by faith. This is the faithful remnant or the Elect of God. 

 

Malachi 3:16 Then those who feared the Lord spoke with one another. The Lord paid attention and heard them, and a book of remembrance was written before him of those who feared the Lord and esteemed his name. 17 “They shall be mine, says the Lord of hosts, in the day when I make up my treasured possession, and I will spare them as a man spares his son who serves him. 18 Then once more you shall see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve him.

 

John 1:9-13 The true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet the world did not know him. 11 He came to his own, 2 and his own people 3 did not receive him. 12 But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, the gave the right to become children of God, 13 who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.  

 

Romans 9:6-7 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, and not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but “Through Isaac shall your offspring be named.”
 

Whether Jew or Greek, that is, whether they're Judaizers or barbarians:

 

Psalm 14:1  They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good. 2 The Lord looks down from heaven on the children of man, to see if there are any who understand, who seek after God. 3 They have all turned aside; together they have become corrupt; there is none who does good, not even one.

 

Romans 3:10 as it is written “None is righteous, no, not one; 11 no one understands; no one seeks for God. 12 All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one.”

 

Contrary to being made God's people by ethnic blood or geography, that is, being born of the flesh rather than from above:

 

Matthew 5:5 5 “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

 

The very church encompasses the entire earth. Israel is no longer limited to some focal point in geography but rather the entire earth. 

 

Now this is our warning against Idolatry [rejecting Christ]. Neither Jew nor Gentile is exempt. Note 1) the audience which is the church 2) Christology [which "Jews reject today"], I say Jews because I refer to Judaism 3) how far back the history of the church goes which is her identity:

 

1 Corinthians 10:1-5 For I do not want you to be unaware, brothers, that our fathers were all under the cloud, and all passed through the sea, 2 and all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, 3 and all ate the same spiritual food, 4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank from the spiritual Rock that followed them, and the Rock was Christ. 5 Nevertheless, with most of them God was not pleased, for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

2 hours ago, Becky said:

Gen 15:18  In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates: 
Gen 17:7  And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. 


Gal 3:7  Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. 
Gal 3:8  And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. 
Gal 3:9  So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham. 
 

Gal 3:16  Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. 

As @Becky has already stated above. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest William
57 minutes ago, Origen said:

YES!!!  EXACTLY!!!


YOU ARE a child (the seed) of Abraham according to Paul (Gal.  3:7, 29).  And as a child of Abraham through faith YOU ARE an HEIR according to promise given to Abraham (Gal. 3:29, 4:7).  Thus you are no outsider or second class citizen to the Jewish race but a full-fledged member of the covenant made with Abraham.  Paul says it clearly but no one seem to want to believe it.  "There is neither Jew nor Greek... ...for you are all one in Christ Jesus" (Gal. 3:28).

I can't help but think about the Apostle Paul receiving opposition by the Jews which attempted to suggest that the gentiles needed to pay "homage" to Jewishness. That is, they must repeat the steps of Jewish history whether dietary laws or physical circumcision etc to be equal even in the church. I could feel Paul's anguish when he wished such Judaizers should castrate themselves.  

Share this post


Link to post
E Morales

@William what I understood regarding the Gentiles,was when Peter spoke to them and said that he would not eat nothing unclean, when God wanted him to minister to the Gentiles, and many believed because of the preaching of Peter? I always looked at it this way?

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Becky
14 minutes ago, E Morales said:

@William what I understood regarding the Gentiles,was when Peter spoke to them and said that he would not eat nothing unclean, when God wanted him to minister to the Gentiles, and many believed because of the preaching of Peter? I always looked at it this way?

What way? When a gentile is born again is he still a gentile or is he a born again child of God?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest William
1 hour ago, E Morales said:

@William what I understood regarding the Gentiles,was when Peter spoke to them and said that he would not eat nothing unclean, when God wanted him to minister to the Gentiles, and many believed because of the preaching of Peter? I always looked at it this way?

If I may suggest, not by my words but by Paul's who rebuked Peter to his face:

 

Galatians 2:11-12 But when Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned. 12 For before certain men came from James, he was eating with the Gentiles; but when they came he drew back and separated himself, fearing the circumcision party.[a] 13 And the rest of the Jews acted hypocritically along with him, so that even Barnabas was led astray by their hypocrisy. 14 But when I saw that their conduct was not in step with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas before them all, “If you, though a Jew, live like a Gentile and not like a Jew, how can you force the Gentiles to live like Jews?”

 

Then Paul flows into the next paragraph. What is the truth of the Gospel?:

 

15 We ourselves are Jews by birth and not Gentile sinners; 16 yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.

 

17 But if, in our endeavor to be justified in Christ, we too were found to be sinners, is Christ then a servant of sin? Certainly not! 18 For if I rebuild what I tore down, I prove myself to be a transgressor. 19 For through the law I died to the law, so that I might live to God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21 I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness[c] were through the law, then Christ died for no purpose.

 

Our identity is not in our Jewish or Gentile customs, ethnicity, or even nation. Our identity is in Christ Jesus. Don't make the same mistake as Peter which too easily submitted to Jews in opposition. Likewise, don't grant the state of Israel free pass because of their Jewishness and their claims. Hold accountable everything testing every spirit in accordance to the word of God. Purity, we are made clean not by Jewishness but by God. And further note, I'm not suggesting that the church has replaced Israel but what I am suggesting is the church IS Israel and encompasses the entire globe. Israel expands the covenant divide. Paul and both Peter labored greatly building bridges for the migration of the faithful Jews into the New Covenant church. 

Who established the church? Consider in early chapters of Acts 2 "Who" Peter delivered his message. Note not only who believed but rather who does not believe in the world today. The church [Israel] or the state of Israel?:

 

22 “Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know— 23 this Jesus,[c] delivered up according to the definite plan and foreknowledge of God, you crucified and killed by the hands of lawless men. 24 God raised him up, loosing the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held by it. 25 For David says concerning him,

 

“‘I saw the Lord always before me,
    for he is at my right hand that I may not be shaken;
26 therefore my heart was glad, and my tongue rejoiced;
    my flesh also will dwell in hope.
27 For you will not abandon my soul to Hades,
    or let your Holy One see corruption.
28 You have made known to me the paths of life;
    you will make me full of gladness with your presence.’

 

29 “Brothers, I may say to you with confidence about the patriarch David that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is with us to this day. 30 Being therefore a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that he would set one of his descendants on his throne, 31 he foresaw and spoke about the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to Hades, nor did his flesh see corruption. 32 This Jesus God raised up, and of that we all are witnesses. 33 Being therefore exalted at the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he has poured out this that you yourselves are seeing and hearing. 34 For David did not ascend into the heavens, but he himself says,

 

“‘The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit at my right hand,
35     until I make your enemies your footstool.”’

36 Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified.

 

37 Now when they heard this they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?” 38 And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 For the promise is for you and for your children and for all who are far off, everyone whom the Lord our God calls to himself.” 40 And with many other words he bore witness and continued to exhort them, saying, “Save yourselves from this crooked generation.” 41 So those who received his word were baptized, and there were added that day about three thousand souls.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...
Articles - News