SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Join us now
E Morales

What Would Obama Do?

E Morales

If he was president today, be nice.

obama kicking GIF

E Morales

Give us the Free Stuff you promise us...

inauguration 2009 cheer GIF by Obama

Matthew A.Duvall
7 hours ago, E Morales said:

obama kicking GIF

What would he do ? Invite Louis Farrakhan to the swearing in ceremony with his Quran in hand while Obama put his hand on it and took the oath of office . :RpS_flapper:   MD

E Morales
7 hours ago, Matthew A.Duvall said:

What would he do ? Invite Louis Farrakhan to the swearing in ceremony with his Quran in hand while Obama put his hand on it and took the oath of office . :RpS_flapper:   MD

That’s scary 

Matthew A.Duvall
On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 3:00 PM, E Morales said:

obama kicking GIF

What would he do ? That's easy . He would boast of his support for Bernie Sanders while shouting ; "Death to America !"  M

FalconMan

He would be increasing military activity in the middle east, increasing taxes, spending more money on "green" initiatives.... everything he was doing while he was in office.

Knotical

Who cares?  He is no longer president and never will be again.

If only we had term limits for other members of the government.

E Morales
1 hour ago, Knotical said:

Who cares?  He is no longer president and never will be again.

If only we had term limits for other members of the government.

If Obama, was still here in office, we would still have the United Nations, Israel will still not be the Capital yet of Jerusalem, and Al Gore would be running the O-Zone heat environmental control of the World.

Oh I forgot, and the LGBTQ thanksgiving special.  ☹️

Edited by E Morales

Knotical
51 minutes ago, E Morales said:

If Obama, was still here in office, we would still have the United Nations, Israel will still not be the Capital yet of Jerusalem, and Al Gore would be running the O-Zone heat environmental control of the World.

Oh I forgot, and the LGBTQ thanksgiving special.  ☹️

Which is why it is a good thing he can't be president ever again.

Guest Becky

Maybe if he was POTUS again i would get the 2500 he said i would get.   Never mind it is not worth 2500 to have him in office again/

E Morales

Many Christians voted for liberal Obama twice? Many Conservatives Christians today want Trump out. Some of these Christians are very close to me. They just cannot see.

Knotical
Just now, E Morales said:

Many Christians voted for liberal Obama twice? Many Conservatives Christians today want Trump out. Some of these Christians are very close to me. They just cannot see.

How do you know they are truly Christians?

E Morales

They attend church and fellowship with other Christians. They say openly Trump is no good?

Guest Becky

How does a christian vote for the killing of babies?  

Guest Becky

Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 
Pro 6:17  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 
Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 
Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. 
Rom 1:24  Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 
Rom 1:25  Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 
Rom 1:26  For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 
Rom 1:27  And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 

E Morales
11 minutes ago, Becky said:

How does a christian vote for the killing of babies?  

They will say, he or she doesn’t support that. 

If the economy goes down by next Fall, Trump will might not make it. He can’t count on the Christians Votes.

Guest Becky
1 hour ago, E Morales said:

They will say, he or she doesn’t support that. 

That is nothing more then a lie.  

The platforms of the parties are on line . There is no excuse for people to not understand what they support. 

E Morales
1 hour ago, Becky said:

That is nothing more then a lie.  

The platforms of the parties are on line . There is no excuse for people to not understand what they support. 

Trump has a tuff road ahead, and it doesn’t has to do with the impeachment. It’s his own party, I believe Trump, is a Independent, and  running as a Republican. As a Independent runner, he had no chance of winning the office. Now he got to do it all over. Run as a Republican Platform.

Matthew A.Duvall
On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 3:00 PM, E Morales said:

obama kicking GIF

What would he do ? He'd consult Louis Farrakhan for advice on everything he did .

• Toast 1