SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Join us now
E Morales

Why the Democrats Cannot keep Joe Biden

E Morales

Once in office, the impeachment would continue with Biden and his son.  rising joe biden GIF

looking up university mascot GIF by WestVirginiaU

E Morales

@Origen sleepy Joe’s, when under the Obama years. In my opinion, what in the News today. 

2 hours ago, E Morales said:

@Origen sleepy Joe’s, when under the Obama years. In my opinion, what in the News today. 

If Biden were elected president he could not be impeached for something he did as vice president under another administration.  Also in order for president Biden (if elected) to be impeached the republicans would have to be in the majority in both house of congress to make that happen.

E Morales

@Origen I don’t know, maybe not impeached, but they the Republican will keep bringing it up during the electrician, like Trump’s Taxes.  

3 minutes ago, E Morales said:

@Origen I don’t know, maybe not impeached, but they the Republican will keep bringing it up during the electrician, like Trump’s Taxes.  

I am sure they will.  However at this point I can see no reason to believe that Biden will get the democratic nomination.

James

I live in a tiny island compared to the USA, it's hard for me to keep up with what's going on over there as well as the absolute shambles of government here with the Brexit daily headache that's been going on for over 3 years now! Arrghh. Although I did watch the trump Vs Hillary debates live, and the counting of the votes etc, it was interesting.

Now regards to Joe biden.. creepy Joe biden as a few call him (for good reason) I have no idea what policies nor what he stands for. I hope nobody votes for him. I believe he is a child molester. You have all seen the videos of him touching young girls indecently in public settings right?? There is no doubt in my mind that he is attracted to children from what I've witnessed.

E Morales

@James I don’t think Joe Biden would be a good president, and I don’t know agree with all those sexual charges you’re presenting in your post, about child molester. We do know he likes woman’s, and just like Donald Trump, they go a little too far. Like putting his hands on their shoulders and smelling their hair. We can see in the Bible, that man of God have fallen because of the attraction of a woman or having affairs. I called Joe Biden sleepy Joe, but not creepy Joe. We got a remember that these man’s serve their country their whole lives, we have to give them some credit for that.

joe biden GIF

James
3 hours ago, E Morales said:

@James I don’t think Joe Biden would be a good president, and I don’t know agree with all those sexual charges you’re presenting in your post, about child molester. We do know he likes woman’s, and just like Donald Trump, they go a little too far. Like putting his hands on their shoulders and smelling their hair. We can see in the Bible, that man of God have fallen because of the attraction of a woman or having affairs. I called Joe Biden sleepy Joe, but not creepy Joe. We got a remember that these man’s serve their country their whole lives, we have to give them some credit for that.

joe biden GIF

I stated that many people call him creepy Joe biden, you can call him whatever you like, I have no problems with that. As for serving their country all their life & you wanting others to give them credit for it, I disagree.. I think they per politician serve themselves, do they serve God? I think not. They hold their own interests at heart and weather you believe in some conspiracy theories or not some could say they are only puppets to the puppet masters.

James

If you are touching children inappropriately, and the child is moving away from you, clearly distressed.. is it not molestation in your eyes?

There are numerous children he has touched up. I guess it just comes down to whether you think it's a big issue or not. But clearly for the children it is... You can see it in their faces, the way they try and move away from his touching. 

E Morales

Its your World I'm just living in it.   Look Up Los Angeles GIF by LA Clippers

Guest Becky

Biden would not be the first guy with an elbow in his ribs ..

Matthew A.Duvall
On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 10:55 AM, Origen said:

If Biden were elected president he could not be impeached for something he did as vice president under another administration.  Also in order for president Biden (if elected) to be impeached the republicans would have to be in the majority in both house of congress to make that happen.

Amazing ,these politics eh ! Impeach the president on supposed " wrong doing " without a strike of evidence to support it .And let Biden and his son skate the rules of justice with mounds of evidence . All being ignored by the democrats of course .      M

E Morales

The Democrats are still wondering about Biden, is this our man and is this the only choice we have to beat Mr. Trump? Will need to keep pushing the impeachment to we find the right replacement. Looks like the Democrats don’t want more of the same.  happy hillary clinton GIF