SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Join us now
tammyboswell

Pray for Hope my granddaughter....

tammyboswell

I would covet your prayers for my granddaughter Hope..

She's in a tough spot..

She was raised in a reformed Church with me in Florida for 10 years..she's heard so much good teaching and been taught her catechisms..

I left to come to Kentucky to bless my older mom who is in her late 70's..my granddaughter and I lost her dad when she was four months old..

Since then she has always dearly loved her momma but was unaware of some issues her mom has with being very hurtful in her tongue..her mom was raised by a mom who also communicated like this..saying the meanest things that are unthinkable to be said to someone you love ....things like " I must be living right God hasn't taken anyone I loved"....

I have witnessed my daughter in law in shreds emotionally from such hurtful manipulations and now in Hopes teen years she is being beaten with such words..lately her mom stooping to shredding her when she refused to lie about something her mom wanted to be dishonest about...I have prayed and loved my DIL for years knowing God sovereignly put her in my path and by his own sovereign plan took my son into eternity...I do love her but to see her shred my granddaughter with words that cut to her heart humbles me in tears...first because I know how deeply we want the love of our parent and second because she has to lose her childish innocence to see that yes, even those we love most will fail and hurt us...I've been counseling her from a distance but I need God to show up in her life and make Hope his own...knowledge will never get her through she needs a one on one love of Christ and a redeemed heart that will be fed all God's encouragements and promises to be enabled to live with someone who is being unjust and someone who is much more able to weild verbal swords ....please pray for Hope's mom to be saved and Hope...they are only a few miles from good churches and I've prayed that they will desire to hear the word..I would covet the prayers of those who make it their aim to intercede...thank you for your time and prayers in advance...

Sincerely, 

Tammy

TonyT

Praying

• Love 1