SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Join us now
TINAS

Africa & the Gospel: Starting Small in Singleness

TINAS

The  award winning documentary American Gospel: In Christ Alone is a great work. I am so infatuated by this documentary that I watch the the thirty-minutes version often, I am so crazy about this movie that I have gone to ask my friends if they have the longer version. One of my friend who lives five hours from my current post  promised to send it to me. It is a long story of how I cam to discover about this documentary. It was at a preachers conference, an Australian preacher recommended that this documentary to all participants. This movie makes the gospel more easy to understand. Unfortunately, if I watch this movie with some of my countrymen, I doubt that some will understand it. 

I hear people who visited one country in Africa saying something like " my first time in Africa", "Africa is beautiful", or  " I enjoy being in Africa". I agree with them to some extend, because we are one continent, but we are not Africans as the people uses the term American. We are not Africa as you understand America or Australia. We are a number of African countries, in each country you find many other people groups. To any one who visit a country in Africa, you have not yet visited Africa. We have different cultures and backgrounds across our continent. If I think of the movie the American Gospel: In Christ Alone, it is hard for those who are not exposed to some theological education to understand it. Our cultures and context prevent us from understanding the gospel the same way an American do.

It seems that America is the router for the Gospel in our World and suggestions says Africa will be the next in the near future. I will not talk about Africa, but a part of Africa I know. We still need the gospel in its primary form in preaching and teaching. Movies will also make a good job, but we need people. Roman 10:14, we need them to call so they need to hear. For them to hear we need the local tongues, to preach the gospel. I hold to the view that we need men to preach this gospel, we need men to lead their family with this gospel, we need men to change their culture and context with the gospel and we need men to lead the gospel. 

Solid gospelling families are built on Ephesians 5&6. I believe that starting small with gospel in families is one of the way we can change Africa's "mile wide inch deep" discription. Families deep in the gospel make Africa deep in the gospel. All about family start with one man and one woman, who want to understand and live the gospel. I love the gospel and I love my mother land. I would wish to watch African Gospel: In Christ alone in the near future, but we still need men to preach it verbal. Your singleness is useful in one of the african country. Your family, you future family is useful as well. We can understand the gospel in words and in action and even through the American Gospel: In Christ Alone. 

• Informative 1