SovereignGraceSingles

Welcome to SovereignGraceSingles.com. Where Reformed Faith and Romance Come Together! We are the only Christian dating website for Christian Singles in the Reformed Faith worldwide. Our focus is to bring together Christian singles of all ages. Reformed single Christian men and women who wish to meet other Reformed Christian singles for spiritually, like-minded, loving relationships.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” - Genesis 2:18
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

Meet Like Minded Believers Can two walk together except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

John Calvin puts forward a very simple reason why love is the greatest gift: “Because faith and hope are our own: love is diffused among others.” In other words, faith and hope benefit the possessor, but love always benefits another. In John 13:34–35 Jesus says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love always requires an “other” as an object; love cannot remain within itself, and that is part of what makes love the greatest gift.
Join us now

SovereignGraceSingles

SGS offers a "fenced" community: both for private single members and also a public Protestant forums open to Bible-believing Christians such as Presbyterians, Lutherans, Reformed, Baptists, Church of Christ members, Pentecostals, Anglicans. Methodists, Charismatics, or any other conservative, Nicene-derived Christian Church.
Join us now
TonyT

Prayer Requests for TonyT

Seymore Bell
I am also worried about screwing up my prayers and I am worried that I will commit an unpardonable sin, please pray against all of that evil stuff ever happening in my life.

Chap. Bell

First, I must address your two question, before I pray for you.

(A). You are worried about blundering your prayers. "Do not lose heart," a born again Christian can not blunder his prayers, because the Holy Spirit oversee a believer prayer.

Paul said, "likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered." Rom. 8:26

(B). You are worried about committing the unpardonable sin. Again, "do not lose heart," a born again Christian cannot commit the unpardonable sin. Born again mean the Holy Spirit live in us. Therefore, how can you sin against Him (Holy Spirit). Only unsaved people can commit this sin. Finally, the unpardonable sin, and Grace cannot coexist at the same time in this world.

Our Creator, I pray for him that he my become stronger in You. Let him know, You are in control of all things, and all evils must bow down to Your will. God please bind evil in his life, and I will make known Thou name among men. I pray in Jesus name. Amen

GOD BLESS,

• Like 2

TonyT

I am worried that I will sin against God because I am not happy with the race he created me to be. I am worried that I will curse against God or commit blasphemy. Please pray that all of these evil things never happen.

• Like 1

Knotical

While you are praying to God seeking reconciliation with who He created you to be you must also identify why you feel He somehow owes you something in regard to creating you as a specific race. God owes you nothing, yet has blessed you with everything you currently, and will eventually, have.

Instead of being concerned with sinning against God about who He made you to be, I would suggest looking for ways to embrace His blessings and finding ways to use them to bless others.

• Like 3

TonyT

Please pray that I never sin against God and that I never go against one of His' testimonies. I have fear that this will happen because I struggle with it in my thoughts. Please pray this not just for me, but for all human beings including me.

Winken

When you confessed Jesus as Savior He erased your sin. If you "go against" His testimonies, repent (1 John 1:9) and rest in Him.:RpS_thumbsup:

David Lee
I am worried that I will sin against God because I am not happy with the race he created me to be. I am worried that I will curse against God or commit blasphemy. Please pray that all of these evil things never happen.

Red, white, black and yellow (and everything in between), we are ALL part of the same race Tony, the race that Jesus loved and died for. Be exceedingly glad and thankful that you are counted among us (I know that I am, as a blessed race we humans surely are, yes :RpS_smile:).

Yours and His,

David

Philippians 4

6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication
with thanksgiving
let your requests be made known to God.

7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

• Like 2

Faber

The colors of all are beautiful in His sight.

• Like 4

TonyT

I am really scared that I will start whispering or saying evil things. Please pray that this never happens in my life and please pray that it never happens in anyone else's either.

Guest theophilus

What we say is a product of what fills our mind. The best way to avoid saying evil things is to fill our minds with the Word of God.

TonyT

Please pray that I never react in a way that is sinful towards God. Even if I am being chewed out by someone or even if I am arguing with someone.

TonyT
What we say is a product of what fills our mind. The best way to avoid saying evil things is to fill our minds with the Word of God.

It is a good thing to do.

Winken

Amen.

TonyT

Please pray that I only Worship the Lord Jesus and no one else. I have temptations to worship someone or something who I am not supposed to. Please pray that what I just mentioned NEVER happens.

TonyT

Please pray for me to avoid anything and everything that is satanic and evil. Also please pray that I stay away from homosexuality and never lead any human being astray from the One True God.

EDIT: Also please pray that I never say any idle words. Thank You.

Edited by TonyT

TonyT

Please pray that I am for every single testimony that comes from God no matter what and that I never go against any of them.

TonyT

Please pray that God keeps me away from drugs. I have never taken drugs and I do not ever want to because it is a sin and I will get into trouble if I do.

TonyT

Please pray for me that I stay away from very wicked and evil things like homosexuality, bisexuality, transvestitism, etc.

TonyT

Really scared that I will sin because of who won on America's Got Talent. Please pray against this ever happening.

Guest theophilus
Really scared that I will sin because of who won on America's Got Talent.

Who won and how will that cause you to sin?

TonyT

Who won and how will that cause you to sin?

The ventriloquist won and I do not know yet how it will cause me to sin.

Guest theophilus

The ventriloquist won and I do not know yet how it will cause me to sin.

Why do you even think it is possible that it can cause you to sin? I don't understand the reason for a lot of the requests you make.

TonyT

Please pray against me sinning. I am really scared about this morning because I sometimes am not always fully conscious after waking up and that is the time when I feel fear that I will screw up and sin.

TonyT

Please pray for me to never hurt animals. I almost hurt an animal one time on accident in Science Camp when I was 10 or 11 years old.

Guest William
Please pray for me to never hurt animals. I almost hurt an animal one time on accident in Science Camp when I was 10 or 11 years old.

Are you a vegan?

God bless,

William

TonyT

Are you a vegan?

God bless,

William

No, I just do not want to hurt animals on purpose or accident.