Terms and Conditions
Before you join Sovereign Grace Singles we ask that you review the following Terms and Conditions Statement. By checking the box “I agree to the Terms and Conditions” and joining SGS, you are asserting that you understand the statements below.
Please note that you cannot register with SovereignGraceSingles.com without accepting this agreement.
THIS SERVICE IS FOR THOSE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD.
The SovereignGraceSingles.com service (hereinafter “SGS”) is a way for single adults (whether they have never married, are divorced or widowed) to meet other single adults (whether they have never married, are divorced or widowed) online. SGS is provided by Sovereign Grace Enterprises LLC, doing business as SovereignGraceSingles.com, with a mailing address of PO Box 355, Toledo, WA 98591 USA.
This is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and SGS. Please read the Agreement carefully before registering for SGS service. By registering for SGS, you become a member of the Service (a “Member”), and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement (the “Terms”) for as long as you continue to be a Member.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR THE SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM SERVICE. THE TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM AT ANY TIME. Registration is explicit acceptance of the terms herein. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF ANY CHANGES. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THIS AGREEMENT AND TO ACQUAINT YOURSELF WITH ANY CHANGE(S) THAT ARE MADE.
By becoming a member you agree to receive email mailings from SGS or through SGS. These mailings are related to your use of SGS and to the services provided by or through SGS. You can unsubscribe at any time by sending us a request at [email protected]
MINORS MAY NOT BECOME MEMBERS. When you register, and from time to time thereafter, SGS may require that you provide sufficient information to indicate that you are at least 18 years old. By becoming a Member, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
Either you or SGS may terminate your SGS membership at any time, for any reason, effective upon sending written notice electronically to the other party. SGS reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to SGS service, without any prior notice, upon any breach of this Agreement by you which is brought or comes to SGS’s attention. In the event your access to the SGS service is suspended or terminated upon any breach of this Agreement by you, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unused membership fees.
Your membership in SGS service is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
PURPOSE OF SERVICE.
SGS is a Christian religious organization and ministry serving a traditional Christian market, based on Biblical beliefs and teachings. It is designed for single men to connect with single women, and vice versa, for the purposes of exclusive romantic relationships, with the goal being marriage. As a matter of belief, doctrine, and religious practice, SGS reserves the term marriage for the covenant relationship between one man (husband) and one woman (wife) to the exclusion of all others, as ordained by God. It is the most intimate of human relationships, a gift from God, a sacred institution, holy, and central to the community of faith. This covenant relationship also represents the union between Christ and His Body (the church). Genesis 2:18-24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:7-8; Ephesians 5:22-33; Colossians 3:18-19; 1 Peter 3:1-7; Hebrews 13:4.
While SGS is designed for Christian single men to connect with Christian single women, and vice versa, anyone who is presently single (i.e. not legally married) from any background is permitted to join. However, given our purpose, as stated above, and the fact that our membership is comprised of traditional Christian singles, anyone outside of this market will find it difficult to connect with anyone suitable for them on the service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE AND ONLINE CONDUCT.
As a Member, you agree that:
• We will keep your profile posted if your time expires but after a period of inactivity – 180 days – your account will be auto-archived by our system to keep SovereignGraceSingles.com’s database current.
• SGS reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to the SGS service, without any prior notice, upon any breach of this Agreement which is brought to SGS’s attention. In the event your access to the SGS service is suspended or terminated upon any breach of this Agreement which is brought to SGS’s attention, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unused membership fees.
• Your membership on the SGS service is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
• You are solely responsible for the content or information you publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on SGS service, or transmit to other SGS Members.
• You will not post on SGS service, or transmit to other SGS Members or Employees, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
• You will use SGS service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
• You will not include in your profile any email addresses, chat or messenger numbers or handles (Viber, Skype, AOL Messenger, Yahoo, MSN, etc.), web addresses or links to other websites, telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, or other contact information; offensive anatomical or sexual references, or offensive sexually suggestive or connotative language, and you will not post any photos containing nudity or personal information. You will not attach to your written or multiple choice section of your profile any images, video files or music files. SGS reserves the right to remove anything that it deems to be inappropriate, at its sole discretion. SGS reserves the right, but has no obligation, to reject any profile or photo that does not comply with these prohibitions.
• You will not include any email addresses; Skype numbers or handles; or Messenger numbers or handles; or any other Chat numbers or handles in your messages to other SGS members, unless you are a paying member of SGS.
• You will not create multiple profiles, unless permitted by SGS Staff in writing.
• You will not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk E-mail to other SGS Members.
• You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
• You are solely responsible for your interactions with other SGS Members. SGS reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor accounts which break the rules of conduct and to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
• You will never send money to, nor ask for money from, other SGS Members, for any reason.
• Your use of SGS must be for bona fide relationship-seeking purposes, only, in order to maintain the integrity of the Service. For example, you may not become a member solely to compile a report of compatible singles in your area, or to write an article or perform market research. We will consider such requests by reporters on a case-by-case basis, sent to us in advance via email. You may only proceed upon receipt of written permission from us, and abide by all conditions set down by us.
• You will not promote any other dating and/or matchmaking service to our members in any way whatsoever.
INDEMNITY BY MEMBER.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless SGS, its officers, directors, employees, endorsers and advertisers, agents, corporate and/or individual partners, and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of SGS service, including any breach by you of the terms of this Agreement.
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through SGS service are those of their respective authors and not of SGS, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content.
SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SERVICE AND NEITHER ADOPTS NOR ENDORSES NOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANYONE’S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM SERVICE, OR TRANSMITTED TO THE SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM MEMBERS.
WARNING – PLEASE READ THIS:
It is possible that other SGS Members or users (including unauthorized users, or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on SGS service and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Service, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. SGS is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you may choose to disclose on the Service. Please carefully select the type of information that you post on SGS service or release to others.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU ATTEND A PERSONAL MEETING, OR PERSONAL MEETINGS ,WITH ANY PERSON, OR PERSONS, YOU HAVE COMMUNICATED WITH OR MET, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY AS A RESULT OF THE SERVICE, THAT SGS ASSUMES NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANYTHING THAT MAY OCCUR, HAPPEN TO YOU OR WHICH YOU MAY SUFFER, PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY OR OTHERWISE, DURING SUCH PERSONAL MEETING(S) AT THE HANDS OF THE PERSON(S) YOU MEET.
SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT, BUT HAS NO OBLIGATION, TO MONITOR THE MATERIALS POSTED IN THE PUBLIC AREAS OF THE SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM SERVICE. SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY SUCH MATERIAL THAT VIOLATES, OR IS ALLEGED TO VIOLATE, THE LAW OR THIS AGREEMENT. NOTWITHSTANDING THIS RIGHT OF SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST IN THE PUBLIC AREAS OF THE SERVICE AND YOUR PRIVATE MAILBOX MESSAGES. MESSAGES SENT BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER MEMBERS OF SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM VIA YOUR MAILBOX ON SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM WILL BE TREATED AS PRIVATE BY SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. HOWEVER, IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH MATERIAL EXCHANGED FROM YOUR PRIVATE MAILBOX IS SUSPECTED BY SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM TO VIOLATE, OR IS ALLEGED TO VIOLATE, THE LAW OR THIS AGREEMENT, SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT, BUT HAS NO OBLIGATION, TO MONITOR AND REMOVE THE OFFENDING MATERIALS FROM YOUR MAILBOX WITHOUT NOTIFICATION TO YOU.
You agree that the SGS service has no obligation to you whatsoever to grant you access to any part of the SGS service, including, but not limited to, your profile, your mailbox, or any other part of the SGS service, if you do not have time left in your account, whether free time which we have granted you (entirely at our discretion), or paid time which you have purchased from the SGS service. This includes no obligation whatsoever for the SGS service to grant you access to retrieve any information you have posted on your profile or mail you have sent other members to their mailbox on the SGS service or which other members have sent to your mailbox on the SGS service, or any other access whatsoever if you do not have time left in your account to access the SGS service, whether from free time which we have granted you (entirely at our discretion), or paid time which you have purchased from the SGS service. The only obligation the SGS service has to you, in the event you do not wish to purchase additional access to the SGS service, or the SGS service decides to grant you additional free access to the SGS service, entirely at their own discretion, is to either archive your profile (such that it will not remain visible to any other member for the duration of it being archived) until you decide to either unarchive it or delete it, upon your explicit written request, or delete your profile from the SGS service upon your explicit written request.
SGS owns and retains other proprietary rights in SGS service. The Service contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of SGS and its licensors. In addition, other Members may post copyrighted information, which has copyright protection whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
By posting information or content to any public area of SGS, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to SGS and other SGS Members an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY MEMBER.
Except as noted under “OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT” below, SGS will keep confidential all information supplied by you to SGS, including credit card number(s), and shall use or disclose such information only for the purposes for which such information was collected, or as required by law.
To resolve a complaint regarding SGS service, you should first contact SGS Customer Support at [email protected]
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM PROVIDES THE SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES, OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE. SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. SGS does not warrant that your use of SGS service will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, or error-free, or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the Service will be corrected. SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, TELEPHONE SERVICE, INCLUDING COVERAGE, RANGE OR ANY INTERRUPTION IN TELEPHONE SERVICE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
IN NO EVENT WILL SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM BE LIABLE (i) TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM SERVICE, EVEN IF SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM OR ITS AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR (ii) TO ANY PERSON OTHER THAN YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
IN ADDITION, SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER MEMBERS OR USERS (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED USERS, OR “HACKERS”) OF THE SOVEREIGNGRACESINGLES.COM SERVICE.
STATE BY STATE VARIATIONS.
Certain jurisdictions limit the applicability of warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability so the above disclaimers of warranty and limitations of liability may not apply to you.
This Agreement is entered into in the State of Washington, USA. You agree that the laws of the United States of America (regardless of conflicts of law principles) shall govern this Agreement, and that any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the federal and state courts in the State of Washington, USA. This Agreement, accepted upon registering for SGS service, contains the entire agreement between you and SGS regarding the use of the Service. This Agreement may only be amended upon notice by SGS to you, or by a writing signed by you and an authorized official of SGS Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the Terms will survive termination of your membership to the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
SGS is committed to creating a safe and secure online environment where members can connect comfortably and anonymously with other members. SGS collects personal information from our members in order to provide accurate and convenient billing, appropriate matching, and responsive customer service. We will not share your billing information with anyone outside of our corporation. We will not share any additional personal information with anyone outside of our corporation and/or our trusted marketing partners, except as provided in this Agreement. Customers may change their information via the “Edit Profile” page.
Information Collected at this Web Site
Our web server automatically collects some information about you when you request pages from our server, including your IP address. We do this by placing a cookie on your harddrive. A cookie is simply an HTTP header which contains text information, such as the domain, path and other variables the website sets. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. Our computer uses IP addresses and cookies to gather broad demographic information about users in a particular area. This information does not, however, contain anything that can identify you personally.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, please contact:
PO Box 355
Toledo, WA 98591 USA
Please note that you cannot register with SGS without accepting this agreement.